On 23 – 24th April 2020 Know-Center will hold a training on "The path to data-driven business" at the ACStyria Academy.
Digitalisation is sweeping across the country at a galloping pace. In order to keep up with the pace and improve the efficiency of a business’s process, consistency, and quality, the managers need to understand and take advantage of analytics in order to stay abreast of the situation.
Big Data Storage Information World Map Concept
About the Training
In this 1 1/2 day compact course you will get a compact outline of current topics around the exploitation of corporate data using Advanced Data Analytics. In addition, you can expect valuable practical tips from our wealth of experience and, of course, the opportunity to hone your first concrete ideas and discuss them with our experts and put them to the test.
Content – Following topics will be covered in the Training course:
- Introduction to Big Data and Advanced Data Analytics
- Digitisation: New digital data, old problems
- Big Data for SMEs: A contradiction?
- Presentation and discussion of selected use cases with focus on Austria
- Do’s and Don’ts in the Data Business
- Business, platform and monetization models
- Generation of first digital product and service ideas
Further Details to the Training Course:
- Target Group: Employees from business development, sales & marketing, IT, team and company management
- Trainer: Dipl.-Ing. Christof Wolf-Brenner, BSc MA, Big Data Consultant, Know-Center
- Duration: 1 1/2 days (from 09:00 – 16:00 or 09:00-12:30)
- Date: 23 – 24.04.2020
- Number of Participants: minimum 10, maximum 16 participants
- Training location: ACstyria Mobilitätscluster GmbH, Parkring 1, 8074 Raaba-Grambach
- Price for Participation: (incl. learning materials and meals; excl. overnight stay)
- ACstyria Partner € 610,- (excl. VAT)
- Non-partner € 850,- (excl. VAT)
- Please register here