The Know-Center team "Ubiquitous Personal Computing" just published the mobile MoodMap App for iOS and Android in the framework of the EU project MIRROR on reflective learning at work.
The MoodMap App enables you to:
- Express your mood in colours
- Tag your mood: What happened at a particular time? What are your (private) comments?
- Visualize: Have a look at your own mood over time.
- React: It is up to you to react to mood changes. If things are going well: Enjoy! If things are not: Re-think the way you are communicating and working.
- Main MoodMap site: www.know-center.at/moodmap
- Mobile MoodMap App for iOS (Mobile MoodMap App for iOS (iTunes) and Android (Mobile MoodMap for Android (Google Play Store)
Related Publications are:
- Fessl, A.; Rivera-Pelayo, V.; Müller, L.; Pammer Viktoria & Lindstaedt, S. Motivation and user acceptance of using physiological data to support individual reflection (MATEL 2011, co-located with EC-TEL 2011)
- Fessl, A.; Rivera-Pelayo, V. & Pammer Viktoria & Braun, S. Mood Tracking in Virtual Meetings Proc. of the 7th European Conference on Technology-Enhanced Learning (ECTEL 2012), 2012