The i-KNOW conference takes place from October 21 – 22, 2015 at Messe Congress Graz and celebrates its 15th anniversary this year – here are the most important facts about the conference.
We are very proud to present the three outstanding keynote speakers for this year’s i-KNOW conference!
- Luciano Floridi, Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information at the University of Oxford – Keynote on Big Data
- Pablo N. Mendes, Research Scientist at IBM Almaden Research Center – Keynote on IBM Watson
- Klaus Tochtermann, Director ZBW Leibniz – Keynote on Science 2.0
Find out more about each keynoter here.
Moreover, we would like to highlight our co-located events, which take place during this year’s i-KNOW conference:
- 1st Computational Life Sciences Day
- EEXCESS Hackathon „Hacking for Culture & Science“
- PhD Cooperation Event
As usual there will be two tracks, for the scientific community as well as for practitioners from industry:
Find more details in the conference program and also check out our newly designed conference app „i-KNOW Conference Assistant“ to get the most out of i-KNOW 2015 – available for download in the App Store (iOS) and in the Play Store (Android).
We look forward to welcoming you at i-KNOW 2015!