imh, an Austrian premium conference and seminar provider, is organising a conference on the 15th-16th September under the theme ‘Let’s take QM to the next level’. Various experts from Industry and Research are invited along with Know-Center, being represented by Hermann Stern – business area manager of Data-driven business.
The special keynote speaker for the event is: Erik Händeler, Future Researcher & Business journalist.
Topics that will be covered during the Conference are:
- Principles of agility in Quality Management
- Constructive error culture: The advantages of Lessons-Learned-Workshops
- Assistive Intelligence: Next Level of Technology
- Prospective Risk Management: Avoiding Risks in Advance
- New EFQM Model 2020: Focus on Sustainability
- All-in-one: Process improvement | Leadership | Mindset
Industry Partners will be discussing their best practice in the following areas:
A1 – Agility, Siemens – Error culture, Infineon – Smart Factory, Lufthansa – Real-time Data Management, STRABAG – Audit Management, KH Dornbirn – Prospective RM, LOGICDATA – Smart Digitalization
Dipl.- Ing. Hermann Stern will specifically speak on the topic ‘Assistive Intelligence in Quality management’ and cover the following areas: From experience one becomes wise and smart! and what Artificial Intelligence can really do (in Quality Management).
Additionally, he will also be a part of a Panel Discussion which will discuss the topic: A look into the future: New technologies and digitization and covering the following points:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Curiosity or fear – Which access makes more sense?
- How can new technologies be used to support WM and QM?