Java Backend Software Developer
If this is the case, join our team!
As part of the software development team, you work on different projects in different areas and develop solutions with focus on analyzing, processing and presenting data and metrics. You develop applications to analyze and visualize time series data, search engines for text and signal data, crawler and route optimization procedures for industry, research and medicine.
You are part of a project team and implement the latest research results for our projects.
- Development of Java applications
- Conception and documentation of high performant, scalable architectures
- Recognizing of customer needs and creative implementation in solutions
- Exchange of knowledge and best practices
- Exchange within the project team and taking the responsibility for technical parts of the project
- Adherence to our internal software development standards
- Completed education with focus on software development or similar
- Several years of experience with Java backend development
- Experience with most of the following technologies and frameworks: Java, Spring Boot, Docker, InfluxDB, SolR, Keycloak, Arango DB
- Interest in Python, textmining, text analysis, natural language processing
- Interest in Deep Learning and other Machine-Learning methods
- Experience in setting up and operating a DevOps environment desirable
- Project management skills of advantage
- Communication skills
- Good German and English language Skills
- Innovative, challenging and diverse tasks in different areas and within different projects
- Access to latest technologies
- Exciting possibilities for professional and personal development
- Excellent Work-Life-Balance (flexible working plan)
- Dynamic, creative and multicultural team
- Informal and stimulating work atmosphere
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement for this full-time position is 3,190 EUR gross (with three years of working experience) per month (14 times per year). A higher remuneration is possible depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Download as PDF.