Internship in Natural Language Processing (NLP) (w/m/d)
Are you interested in analyzing natural language data sets and would you like to dig into compelling NLP projects?
If yes, become a part of the Know-Center!
As a part of the knowledge discovery team, you work on different projects in innovative topics related to Artificial Intelligence and develop solutions for our partners in research and industry. We support our partners in the complementation of prototypes up to the end solution for our customers.
- Participation in exciting research projects in different fields of semiconductor production, automotive, energy and medical information systems (life science, health care)
- Active participation in the projects up to answering scientific questions using creative solutions
- Use of mathematical-statistical tools for multilingual text mining, text mining, text analysis and natural language processes
- Participation in developing new analysing methods in the sense of application-oriented research in the field of deep learning and other machine learning techniques
- Ongoing studies in computer science, software development, mathematics, statistics or linguistic study with an additional technical background
- First experience in NLP is an asset
- Good statistical and mathematical know-how
- Good programming skills in programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python or R
- Lingustic skills of advantage
- Very good English and German
- Possibility for a permanent full or part time position in the company after the internship
- Excellent work-life-balance (flexible working plan) and home office
- Contribute and work on a strategic project
- Innovative, challenging and diverse tasks
- Dynamic, creative and multicultural team
- Company team events, health management, public transport voucher and much more
- Exciting possibilities for professional and personal development
We are required by law to specify the minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement, which is for internships half of AT/Einstiegsstufe 2.051,- EUR gross per month for a full-time position (14 times per year). Depending on qualifications and experience we are willing to pay a higher salary in line with the market especially after the internship.
Download as PDF