Data Scientist/ Researcher for Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Are you keen to work partially in cross-topic teams?
If yes, become part of the Know-Center!
Together with our partners from research and industry, we work on innovative topics related to Artificial Intelligence (in applications using Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Information Retrieval). We develop long-term cooperations in research & development and support our partners in the implementation of simple prototypes up to the end solution for our customers.
- Participation in exciting research projects in a wide variety of fields of application, from semiconductor manufacturing to the automotive, energy and medical information systems (life science, health care)
- Active participation in the project up to answering scientific questions using creative solutions
- Use of mathematical-statistical tools in the fields of multilingual text mining/ text analysis/ natural language processing
- Continuous development of new analyzing methods in the sense of application-oriented research in the field of deep learning and other machine learning techniques
- Ongoing or university degree in computer science, software development, mathematics, statistics or a linguistic degree with an additional technical background
- Experience in NLP projects or completed lecture/courses of advantage
- Good statistical and mathematical knowledge
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python or R
- Knowledge of linguistics is of advantage
- Ability to work in a team and independently and high communication skills
- Excellent German and English
- Excellent work-life-balance (flexible working plan) and home office
- Contribute and work on a strategic project
- Innovative, challenging and diverse tasks
- Dynamic, creative and multicultural team
- Company team events, health management, public transport voucher and much more
- Exciting possibilities for professional and personal development
We are required by law to specify the minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement, which is for the full-time position with three years working experience a minimum of 3,190 EUR gross per month (14 times per year). Depending on qualifications and experience we are willing to pay a higher salary in line with the market.
Download as PDF